TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Website ownership
- This Website is a property of Zlato Eco (of software hereinafter referred to as ZLATO or “We”). Any download or any other kind of copying or materials on the Website shall not be construed as granting you either expressed or implied rights or licences. Any materials downloaded by you to this Website become the property of the company, and can be used by the company for all purposes not prohibited by law and may also be published by the company.
- Services & products
- The exact list of our products and services is specified on this Website. The agreement may be concluded on behalf of the company however we reserve the right to conclude the agreement on behalf of another company that have necessary licences or permissions for provision of services
- Access to the website
- This Website or any information or materials contained herein are not directed or intended for distribution to or use by, any person or entity who is a citizen, resident or located in any jurisdiction in which such distribution, use, publication, or the ability to access contrary to the laws or regulations, or which prescribes the company or any of its affiliates or otherwise related entities meet the requirements for registration or licensing within such jurisdiction.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Unless otherwise specified, the materials in this Website, including (but not limited to) any graphic design, text, audio-visual and audio content, images and graphics are the exclusive property of the company. Unless otherwise stated, these materials may not be copied, transmit, distribute, reproduce, sell, modify, display, save for later use, or use any other means, in whole or in part in any form or by any means, without the prior written consent of the company.
- The company reserves all rights relating to copyright and the use of trademarks, and exercising those rights in full. The company monitors compliance with copyright and other rights, violation of which shall be penalised.
- Warranty and Limitation of Liability
- The company does not guarantee the accuracy of the materials or data provided herein, directly or indirectly, for any particular purpose and expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose. The company is not liable for any loss or damage resulting from the use of information released on this Website by third parties.
- Despite the fact that every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of information posted on the Website, the company cannot and will not guarantee the accuracy, reliability, timeliness or completeness of any information or data made available to you for any purpose.
- Neither the company, nor any of its affiliates, directors, officers or employees, nor any independent agents or distributors are not liable for any loss or damage resulting from errors or failure in the operation of this Website, or as a result of acts or omissions of any other person involved in the creation, production and implementation of the Website, or if the contained data are not available for you, or for any other reason related to access, inability to access or use Website and of any data or material.
- Under any circumstances or on any grounds at law or equity, whether the violation of the provisions of the contract, negligence or other wrongful conduct, direct obligation or any other basis, the company shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential, incidental or punitive damages in connection with the use or inability to use this Website or any part of it, even if the company has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- All data presented on the Website are for informational purposes only and, therefore, cannot be taken as an offer or invitation for proposals addressed to anyone was out of the jurisdiction in which such offer or invitation is prohibited, as well as to whom direction of such offer or invitation would be unlawful, as well as should not be construed as a recommendation to buy, sell or otherwise any action with whatsoever specific investments.No material from this Website should not be construed and interpreted as investment advice by the company, as well as any of its affiliates, directors, officers and employees.
- Please note that the information transmitted by email is never completely confidential and secure. Sending important and confidential unencrypted email messages, you assume the risks associated with the fact that any message or information posted on the Website may be read or intercepted by others.
- Fraud Related Disclaimer
- Beware of fraudulent phone calls, texts and emails. In the occurrence of any kind of fraud, it’s the user’s responsibility to bring it in the company’s notice within 24 hours of the fraud. The company won’t take any liability for late delivery of information.
- Service Usage Disclaimer
- ZLATO, to the best of its ability, has taken into account various factors – both quantitative measures and qualitative assessments, in an unbiased manner, while choosing the services recommended on this Website. However, they carry unknown risks and uncertainties linked to broad markets, as well as analysts’ expectations about future events. They should not, therefore, be the sole basis of financial decisions. The recommendations and reviews do not guarantee fund performance, nor should they be viewed as an assessment of a fund’s, or the fund’s underlying securities’ creditworthiness.
- ZLATO makes no warranties or representations, express or implied, on products offered through the Website. The Company accepts no liability for any damages or losses, however caused, in connection with the use of, or on the reliance of its product or related services and/or investments made through the Website.
- Breach of Agreement
- Any violation of any provision hereof, any incomplete or mistaken performance of any obligation provided hereunder, any misrepresentation made hereunder, any material nondisclosure or omission of any material fact, or any failure to perform any covenants provided hereunder by any Party shall constitute a breach of this Agreement. The breaching Party shall be liable and answerable for any such breach.
This terms and conditions shall be amended/changed on a timely basis, as and when required, at the sole discretion of the company. The updated terms and conditions shall be updated on the website as and when the changes are made to the policies. We advise the users of the website, to keep on checking the page, to be updated with the changes to the policies on the timely basis.